As an affiliate of the Professional Photographers of America Inc., the Professional Photographers of Oregon accepts the Code of Ethics as outlined by that body: therefore as a requirement for admission to and retention of membership and participation in this Association, each member and participant shall agree to:
- Strive at all times to upgrade and improve knowledge and skill of professional photography, marketing and related areas.
- In all dealings with users of photography and the general public, each member and participant of this Association shall.
- Strive to present all photographic services in surroundings and in a manner which reflects the highest levels of professionalism;
- Deal with all users of photography and the general public with honesty and integrity;
- Not use any marketing or competitive practice which violates any Federal Trade Commission, or other Federal or State Regulatory Agency Rule or Regulation, or Federal or State Statute or any decision of any Federal or State Court; and
- Strive at all times to produce photography and photographic Service in accordance with the highest levels of professionalism.
- In all dealings with fellow professional photographers, students and others who aspire to be professional photographers each member and participant of this Association shall share the knowledge and skill of professional photography.
- All members of this Association shall support efforts for and assist in the education of all interested persons and the general public in the art and science of professional photography.
- Members are required to be of honorable character and reputation; Members are required to refrain from conduct injurious to the organization or its purposes.